Join hundreds of students across the country as they transform Jewish life for their peers. Build relationships. Connect to Jewish life. Create meaningful Jewish opportunities.
Strengthen your understanding of Israel and Judaism, develop your leadership skills and actively engage you in the world wide Jewish community, while you earn money.
This program begins on January 28 and lasts for 8 weeks Weekly meeting every Tuesdays, between 6- 8pm.
Join hundreds of students across the country as they transform Jewish life for their peers.
- Build relationships and opportunities while connecting to Jewish life.
- Building relationships with uninvolved Jewish students on campus while being a resource to advance Jewish values.
- Strive to advance Jewish values in the context of their relationships.
- Understand students’ interests, passions, and aspirations
- Plan initiatives for uninvolved students to advance Jewish values.
- The Peer Network Entrepreneurs provide on-going relationship-building follow-up to immersed experiences such as Taglit-Birthright Israel trips and Alternative Breaks.
A national cohort of students utilizing peer-to-peer engagement strategies to promote civil discourse on campus. These conversations create community and spark action.
- Train in dialogue facilitation, strategies to use social media for social change, creating space for conversation.
- Year-long commitment and consists of student interns.
- Create campaigns and events that engage the entire university
- Ask questions like, “When do you conform?”, “Are we free?”, “What could we sacrifice to repair the world?”
MASA offers over 150 opportunities for you to live, learn, volunteer, explore, and connect during 5-12 month opportunities in Israel. Masa Israel Interns market the array of Masa Israel sponsored programs on campus, help students find the right Israel program for them and recruit potential participants.
- AVODAH – The Jewish Service Corps
- JDC Jewish Service Corps
- Jewish Teacher Corps
- Project Otzma
- Jewish Organizer Initiative
- Pardes Institute of Jewish Studies
Hillel International and other organizations offer scholarships for Jewish students on campus. Students interested in scholarships should contact Hillel Director Sue Kurtz at mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel to Israel:
Taglit-Birthright Israel Never been to Israel? Hillel offers the best ways for you to have the time of your life in Israel Sign up Today!